Academic Appeal

The academic penalty appeal service provides students a form that is sent to the appropriate Dean's office to start the academic penalty appeals process.

Change of Name

This allows a student to have their student record updated with a chosen first name and to use this name on their student ID card, StFX email address, and for residence.

Application for Override 

Students may submit a request for a course override if they receive a registration error and feel they have valid reasons to be granted an exception to be permitted to register in a section.

Official Enrollment Request

Submit an official confirmation of enrollment request to the Registrar's Office.

Transcript of Academic Record 

Information on how to request official transcripts.

Toll Free (888) 734-7839
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Holidays excepted

212 Nicholson Tower
Due to the construction in Nicholson Tower, the building is locked until July 29, 2022.
(902) 867-2160
(902) 867-5458